Monday, December 10, 2007

too tired to write

I've been in a funk that I don't feel like writing about. With that being said, I thought I would direct you to our family photo page that I just updated for the first time in 7 months. I can't believe it's been that long, though it does make it seem like I post here pretty often when I compare it to that :o) Here's the link... http://clarkliving.blogspot.com/index.html

Enjoy.

p.s. In good news, we got our criminal history checks back already. This could have potentially held up the adoption process because it has been taking so long for them to come back, but our only took 4 weeks (others have been taking up to 4 months recently). Oh, and we're not criminals. We have the papers to prove it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this remarkable idea is necessary just by the way