Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Giving up

I think it's time to give up on blogging. When I do have the time to do it I don't feel like doing it, and I am always annoyed that I have a blog on which I never post. So, I done being bothered by it. If I feel like writing something I will, but the rest of the time I will not bother. Maybe some day I will write more, but today is not that day and I don't think that this is the year either.

On that note, I will leave for now by sharing this bit of information...

Our adoption plans have changed. We are now adopting from India, because that is where God has shown us our daughter is. Her name will be Amanda and we hope that she will be home by fall. She will be six months old in six days. It's amazing to see how God has worked in all of this. He is teaching us to trust him for all of the details. If our papers had arrived in the normal time frame (about which we were irritated when they hadn't) we would have sent everything off before we ever knew about Amanda. We are thrilled to know her and miss her even though we have not yet had the privilege of holding her in our arms. We are busy completing paperwork and getting our house ready for our little girl. We can't wait to have her home!

And that's all for now.

No comments: