Monday, January 8, 2007

mouse in the house

We have a mouse. We have lived in this house just over four years and in all that time we have only had one mouse. Now, in the past month we have had two. Maybe there's more than one right now, who knows... Anyway, that little s.o.b. is asking for it! He ate half of my Tastefully simple stuff and my Symphony bar. You would find it rare to hear a curse exit my lips; I find it to be generally unnecessary, but this mouse has made me so angry that I just keep cussing the little jerk out. It's lucky that I'm not PMSing or I would probably be in tears. My house is clean, not just neat, CLEAN! Why does he feel welcomed here? I guess we shouldn't keep so much wine in the house, huh?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh Jan, I'm trying really hard not to laugh. We have mice a lot because of where we live. And I get so mad at them too. I'm thinking of Blake's story from New Year's about the guy who called his mice, "Little F-ers." And that is exactly what they are. I hope your mouse dies a horrible, painful, gluttonous death from all the food he ate.