Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lucky me!

Today my best friend sent me an early birthday card. She will either be a new mom or having her baby on my birthday, so she obviously thought ahead and sent it early. (I wish I had that kind of devotion to sending cards to people I care about.)
Anyway, that card couldn't have come at a better time. If you read my earlier post you know that I have had a pretty terrible day. My friend expressed that she feels there would be a felt hole in her life if I wasn't there, and I don't think she could have put it any better. I don't know what I would do without her. She is the ONLY person who has been there through ALL of it. "Best friend" sound so teenager, but there is no other way to describe it. It is so awesome to know that she will always be there. I think women in general spend a lot of time looking for "real" friends because real friends are hard to find. I am, well on Monday, 27 and I have found a life long friend that I know I can always count on. How lucky am I?!?!

No comments: