Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Accountability

I am asking God to show me what he wants from me. That means digging into His word and spending time with Him. So often I neglect doing this for the sake of "fulfilling my God-given responsibilities" (that's the "Christianese" excuse so it sounds like I am doing something good thanks for the word Em). So if you are a regular reader of this blog and you find that I'm not posting, ask me why! I will share what I am learning about myself through God's word along with the other crazy life stuff that I love to post. However, if I'm not posting about the meaty stuff too I am probably being neglectful. Don't be shy to remind me. I know for sure some of you won't be :o) Thanks!!! Love, Janet

1 comment:

Jen said...

If you keep posting so frequently I'll move you to my "blogs i frequent" list. C'mon, isn't that motivation enough??